Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Start

After constantly changing my mind for a while, I decided to start on Second Chances.


I wanted to do one of the over 1 designs and decided it was far more sensible to start with the light coloured fabric than the black.

I've done just a tiny little bit of the first motif, so will get some more done before posting a picture. It turns out I was totally wrong about the fabric and what I have is 32-ct Starquest Opalescent Lugana from Silkweaver. It's really nice to stitch on and so far I'm finding it easy to see and easy to work with.

2 comments:

fudgey said...

really which ever you chose was going to be awesome sitched..
i think this will look wonderful on that hand dyed .. can't wait to see your wip pic whe you get back!

Nancy said...

Wonderful color choices here!! I will look forward to your progress on this one. I just used a 32 ct. opalescent from Silkweaver for Halloween fairy and it was a joy to stitch on!!