Saturday, July 08, 2006

Better than Chocolate


Better than Chocolate
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

No special occasion, just a lovely photo of Marcus and a need to make something pretty. I never expected to use lots of pink in a layout for him, but this kit is just lovely. The title is so great I decided to use it for the text as well, as it all fitted together so well.

Everything is from "Your Love is Better than Chocolate" by Ams Digi Scraps; font is Hannibal Lector (horrible name, nice font)

2 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

I've been a lurker on your blog for a while now, and you're on my Bloglines subscription. I wanted to let you know that your scrapbook pages are just beautiful!

fudgey said...

Kerry ,
what a joyous photo..
he loks so lively and happy and healthy in this pic and i think the kit was perfect for it...
thankyou for sharing such a lovely photo of your little man