Monday, July 31, 2006

A little bit of stitching

I've done a tiny bit of stitching lately. Not much, but I have finally started part 8 of Alpine Seasons. I've only done a tincy, wincy bit, but it is a beginning. Having it on the frame in our bedroom is great. Now I just need to get over the cold, exhaustion and twisted ankles and I might have the energy to work on it.

I did about an hour (first stitching since a friend frogged it all for me becuase I'd started in the wrong place) on the gift I need done for October and I'm intending to get to work seriously on that tomorrow (ie 1st August) but we'll see what happens.



I'm currently reading Catherine Asaro's The Dawn Star which features Stephanie Law's wonderful art that I charted for myself. So of course, now I want to stitch that as well.

Hmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions.

Reality is that I'll struggle to do anything I suppose, but I can hope.

1 comment:

fudgey said...

i can see how reading the book and looking at the cover everyday would be a great enticement to pick up the xstitch.
great to read you are starting to pick your stitching back up again....