Monday, December 15, 2008

eBook Reading Challenge


And yes, J. Kaye does it yet again. I've also signed up for her 2009 eBook Reading Challenge. I admit that this one is going to be easy for me. I already read a lot of eBooks, but it will certainly be interesting to see just how many I read in a year.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading to your books prior to 2009.
2. Read 10 eBooks in 2009.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
4. You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go. Feel free to remove or add titles as needed.

I will be listing my books read over on my Lists and Such blog as usual, but I will also have a specific post for this challenge over there and a single list of my 2009 romance book reads. [list]

2 comments:

Louise said...

I have never read an e-book ;-) Don't you need some kind of electronic thingie to read one? Or am I confusing it with something else. There are so many interesting challenges out there and I am trying hard not to sign up for too much :-)

Kerry said...

If you install the software, you can read them on your computer, but most people do you some kind of reading device. There are dedicated ones like the Kindle and Sony reader, while other people use their iPhone or a PDA. Personally I read on a Palm TX PDA and love it.