Saturday, December 20, 2008

Patricia A. McKillip Reading Challenge


Lenneth over on Livejournal is holding a Patricia McKillip reading challenge for 2009 that I just can't resist joining. Her guidelines are beautifully simple.

Read 3 novels by Patricia A. McKillip between January 1st and December 31st 2009.

This is just the gentle push I need as I already have 2 McKillip books I never read when they came out sitting on my TBR list and any challenge that helps me whittle down the TBR is a good one as far as I am concerned. As for the third, my inclination is either to have another attempt at reading The Tower at Stony Wood which I didn't manage to finish the first time I tried, or to reread Song for the Basilisk which I loved when I read it. Of course, I could go crazy and try to do both.

So my planned list is:
  1. In the Forests of Serre
  2. Alphabet of Thorn
  3. The Tower at Stony Wood or Song for the Basilisk
I will be listing my books read over on my Lists and Such blog as usual, but I will also have a specific post for this challenge over there and a single list of my 2009 McKillip book reads. [list]

No comments: