Thursday, June 18, 2009

Depression Update

Since people have been so lovely as to leave me encouraging comments as I’ve dealt with this change in depression meds, I thought I’d post the latest update.

Basically, I went back to the doctor today and we both agreed the new meds haven’t yet done the trick. After talking around the options, we decided to increase the dosage of the current med and hope that that works.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed as I’m totally over this whole experiment already and starting to wish I’d never started the whole mess.

But I say that with my cross stitch sitting beside me as I continue to make slow but steady progress with part 1 of Illuminated Medieval Sampler. I’d pretty much stopped stitching on the old medication, as well as slowing hugely with my reading and stopping patchwork and writing completely. I’m still struggling with the reading, but I’m not at a complete halt, so that’s something.

Hopefully this latest change will be what is needed and things will go up from here.

1 comment:

orannia said...

Fingers crossed that the increase in dose does the trick! And that the stitching continues and the reading improves :)

My verification word if vultura...which I'm definitely not!