Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family Photos – Week Five = Rest and Relaxation

ff_thumb6_thumb_thumb_thumb

Sorry this is so late. It took everyone, including me, a while to get our photos taken and then I got a head cold when I was just getting organised to put up the post.

Given the fact we all have busy lives, we’ve decided to make this a fortnightly challenge rather than a weekly one. That gives everyone a bit more time to find a good photo.

The theme for Week 4 was REST AND RELAXATION.

Marcus had an excellent idea and set up a photo-shoot for his favourite bedtime friend, Brown Bear Barney.

GE DIGITAL CAMERA

Pam sent us a photo of Grandad Len taking a moment for a bit of R&R. You can see who influenced me to be a reader, which Dave and I then passed on to Marcus.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sally’s photo shows one of her workmates getting in a nap on the job.

sally

Dave pointed out that he seems to get very little time for any rest or relaxation, but that if he did, this is what he’d choose to do with it.

dave-small

As for me, I couldn’t resist this picture of Marcus sleeping. He has always slept in some very strange positions or with an interesting array of friends. (I have sneaked into his room and snapped a photo many times and fortunately he never responds to the flash at all and keeps right on sleeping.)

kerry-small

Sally chose the next theme and it is WARMTH.

1 comment:

orannia said...

Fantastic photos! I love Dave's idea of relaxation :) Replace the beer with a Coca Cola and...the book *grin* and I'm there!