Friday, April 01, 2011

Family Photos #6 - Warmth

ff_thumb6_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb


Once again I am late. I shall endeavour to improve.


The theme for FP#6 was WARMTH, as chosen by Sally.


Marcus had a few choices, including Mummy sleeping with her socks on (okay, pretending to sleep for the photo, but it’s true I can’t get to sleep if my feet are cold) and Marcus himself tucked up in bed with Boris the white tiger (taken by me). In the end though, he chose a picture of his very favourite, woolly red socks, which were bought a couple of years ago for Red Socks Day and have remained favourites ever since.


GE DIGITAL CAMERA


Pam provided a lovely, late summer picture that I’m guessing is from her garden.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Sally sent us this darling bunny. If you live in Wellington, he’s looking for a new home and can be found at the Wellington SPCA.


sally-small


I admit that I’m the one who actually took Dave’s photo, but it was at his request and you’ll see, when you take a look, why he couldn’t do it himself. Cally considers him to be her rightful sleeping place at night – I took this when I woke up at 1am to take a trip to the bathroom.


dave-small


I thought about this one quite a lot. I have a picture of Cally curled up behind the TV having a sleep, but I decided this one of our Galileo thermometer showing it to be a balmy 24C in late March.


kerry-small


Dave has chosen the next theme and it is CHANGE.

1 comment:

orannia said...

Fantastic photos everyone!

Poor Dave - I see Callie is following the typical cat plan - take over the bed!