Sunday, April 20, 2008

Letterboxes

Last night I did some tidying up of my scrapping software - followed by a major issue with the programme I use to preview my components that I only fixed by a total fluke this morning - which inspired me to get back to some scrapping.


Credits~
Paper and overlay from "Something Green" by Tracy Ann Robinson; frame from "Variation Elements" by Natali Designs; wildflowers from "Natural Wonders Collection Pulling Weeds" by Jen Ulasiewicz; bow from "Signature Collection" by Christina Renee; font is Jaena.

I only had a few further problems, like finding I hadn't remembered to back up all my fonts when Dave rebuilt this computer for me. Fortunately, they were all on one of the other computers in the house so I managed to import them all back to this one. I also thought I'd lost a couple of wonderful Photoshop actions (for over- and underexposed photos) but I tracked them down on one of my many CDs of archived scrapbooking downloads. I guess it's a good thing I backup sometimes (like, when I remember rather than when I should).

No comments: