Saturday, April 05, 2008

Progress on Book of Ink Circles

I've been working away on Book of Ink Circles. It's a terribly addictive pattern - I just can't stop. I keep having to do a bit more and a bit more and a bit more. So here's a series of pictures of my progress (and one of a "helper"). I've been taking the photos, but not stopping long enough to get them off the camera and post them.

The yellow (in the last photo) has softened to a gentle gold due to my bright fabric, but in real life it looks really nice and isn't as washed out as it looks in the photo.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! You have some serious skills. I was reading your profile and I came across that your health sometimes get in your way. Read my blog, I'm a trainer and I give useful tips to help you with your health issues. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Nick Luna

fudgey said...

how beautiful kerry..
i am starting to regret not getting into this one..
but it was thta or the spanish mystery , and the spanish won..i love your helper, kitties are great helpers.. well they think so anyway

hey i thought we were CC sal'ing this weekend..

Tez Miller said...

Is the cat pleased or not that your lovely craft is crowding the couch? ;-)

Have a lovely day! :-)