Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dawn Star #008


Dawn Star #008
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

My last catch up post for today. I hope to have some photos of Marcus' quilt in the next week or so.

Right now I'm doing some scrapbooking as a break from patchwork, quilting and cross stitch, but I do have HAED's Defender of the Kingdom out and I'm determined to get Aeron's hair done before going on to something else.

Dawn Star #008

This is as far as I got with my stitching over Christmas. When I got home I went a bit crazy trying to make a quilt for Marcus (which is done now and I hope to have photos soon). So no more than this yet.

The photo is a bit dark but it does show how it's looking. It's hard to photograph since it is all still such soft colours.

I'm joining a SAL for Character Creation designs which will be on the third weekend of each month, starting in February. I'll be doing Dawn Star, so there should be updates at least once a month now.

3 comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

DAwn star looks lovely with those paler colours and it looks like you're making progress! Super job! I've yet to tackle a HAED design......I think it may be a while until I do, if ever, so in the meantime I'll just watch for your updates, lol

fudgey said...

looks wonderful kerry.. you know how big a challenge i find pale colours to sttich so i am in awe of this one !
looking forward to pics of the quilt

Anonymous said...

I've just recently found your blog and love what you are stitching. Everything looks gorgeous.