Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

Briggs, Patricia - Mercy Thompson 05 - Silver Borne Whee, I loved this one. I thought it dropped away bit at the end when a new character showed up to be the solution to a major issue, but really, I don't care. Great read. Yay for Patricia Briggs who is such a good author.

Silver Borne
Patricia Briggs 
Mercy Thompson, Book 5
10/10
Read: 1-4-10 to 11-4-10

Mercy Thompson

  1. Moon Called (Goodreads link)
  2. Blood Bound 
  3. Iron Kissed
  4. Bone Crossed
  5. Silver Borne
  6. River Marked (due Jan 2011)

1 comment:

orannia said...

I finished the book on Saturday night and really enjoyed it, particularly the pack dynamics. And now that you mention it, I do agree it did fall away at the end.

Have you see the cover for River Marked BTW?