Saturday, September 01, 2007

My first quilt block

At last, I've got my strip sets that were wrong resewn. I think I've figured how to make up for the fabric I lost in the mistake and I'll be okay and have enough to get the quilt done without too much further trouble.

So here's the first block finished. I'm delighted with how it has turned out. Now I only have 31 more of these blocks to do. Then of course, there's the other set of blocks and putting the whole thing together, but it is still a very good feeling right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Technically, it's not your first quilt block.

It's the first block of your new quilt.

Kerry said...

Yeah, yeah. Okay smarty pants!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow, Kerry, it looks great. Just love those colors. Glad you got the strips corrected. I cannot imagine how aggrivating that must have been. Can't wait to see more!