Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cinderella

I decided to tweak my rotation yet again - after struggling with a week on Defender of the Kingdom I decided to make that week a "free choice" week so that I can do Defender if I wish, or something else entirely if I don't. I suspect that I'll be choosing from Defender of the Kingdom, Book of Ink Circles and Cinderella (with the temptation to possibly start some hand applique quilt squares (or more accurately rectangles) for a total change of technique). With that in mind, I decided to check all my little WIP thumbnails in the sidebar were up to date.

It turned out that they were almost all out of date and not only was the thumbnail for Cinderella very old, so was the latest picture I had up on Flickr. So I've taken a photo of where I'm currently up to. (I've no idea when I got to that point except that I'm pretty sure I did at least a few stitches on her this year.) Here's my most current photo of Mirabilia's Cinderella.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Very nice. I like the fabric your doing this on.

Nancy M said...

Had to go find the pattern for this... very pretty, this castle is such a tiny part of it!! Good luck with the Cinderella part!

fudgey said...

goodness..
i had forgotten about this one...
i am so in love with the fabric you chose!
its nice to see it out and about again..
p.s.. i did do our sal over the weekend.. i have just forgotten my password for my blog so i could mention it...