Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione

While this book sounded interesting (demon hospital; demon getting involved with demon slayer) it turned out to fall absolutely into the "meh" category for me. I read it to the end, and it was okay, but it totally failed to rise about the average for me. In fact, once a couple of days had passed I downgraded its rating by a point and accepted that it probably slipped to under average.

I know there have been a goodly number of people around the blogsphere who really enjoyed it, so don't take my word for it. If it sounds interesting to you, give it a go, but it didn't do anything for me. I'm glad I bought it as an ebook and didn't pay New Zealand prices for it. That would have made me unhappy, but as it is I can just brush this one away as a fail.

Pleasure Unbound
Larissa Ione
Demonica, Book 1
6/10

No comments: