Sunday, July 27, 2008

Triple Irish Chain

Feeling totally stir crazy the other day, but not like reading or stitching, I got out my patchwork and took over the dining room table.


I have now (with the assistance of my feline helper) completed the 32 blocks with the "X" pattern on them and one of the blocks with the background centre. I went out with Marcus and Dave today, so haven't done any more patchwork, but I hope to get the other 31 background blocks done in the next week or so. There's still a lot of work to do, so I don't know if I'll get the top finished this round of sewing or not, but I'm enjoying myself and that's the most important thing.

More photos on Flickr.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Good for you! It looks really, really good :)

Tez Miller said...

Can't tell if your feline helper looks impressed or not ;-)

Have a lovely day! :-)

shaun bulcock said...

Hi Kerry,
I don't know if you replied back because I've been on leave but haun & the bulcock family would love it say hi again after all these years.

Doris said...

look really great,,and the felines helper so cute.

Nancy said...

This looks very pretty so far, I wonder how far my mom has gotten with mine??