Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Darn it, Nora

It's the beginning of the month, so I've been checking out the new books page at Hoffman Distributing to see what new cross stitch is out this month (and to check if the new order he made from me is up - which it isn't unfortunately).

Nora Corbett of Mirabilia has just released the latest in her seasons in the garden series. It's Autumn, and for all the pumpkins make it look very American, I love it.


Autumn in My Garden - Mirabilia

I didn't think much of this range when it first came out - I think I was into the big, full dresses at the time - but now I really like them all and the elegant simplicity of them. I think the new Autumn and Winter are my favourites, but the others are lovely too.

I do wish I had more money and more stitching time, but sadly I have neither.


Winter in My Garden - Mirabilia


Spring in My Garden - Mirabilia


Summer in My Garden - Mirabilia

3 comments:

Andie said...

Hi Kerry :)

I love these patterns too, but I would have to say Spring and Summer are my favourites, with winter being the least :) I have Spring and Summer already, will get the other two eventually :)

cathymk said...

I'm a fan of Winter and Autumn too! I have had a little crush on this series for a long time and Autumn was a wonderful conclusion to the set.
Kerry, I just wanted to say congratulations to you about the new releases for CC. They are fantastic.

Nicki said...

I've liked these for a while but Autumn has to be the best - I love it! I had a brainstorm about them a few months ago and may eventually one day do them all together over 40ct... One day!