Sunday, August 20, 2006

Quick reply to Erin

My one complaint about Blogger is that it doesn't easily let you hold a conversation in the comments the way you can do with Livejournal.

Erin, thanks for the lovely comment about my layout of Marcus on his second birthday.

I've taken photos of him with that teddy from when he got it at 3 weeks old so that I have a sequence. 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months and 2 years. I'll probably keep doing it on his birthday at least until he's five.

Here he is with teddy at 3 weeks to show you just how much he's grown. (Image is clickable to bigger version.)

1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oh my goodness. I mean, I knew he was tiny, but this really and truly puts it in perspective. That is just astounding! I love that you have a sequence of photos with him holding the same bear. Keep on taking them! Even if he's 18. You'll be glad you did.