Sunday, February 11, 2007

Defender of the Kingdom #008


Defender of the Kingdom #008
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

This is my first two pages finished, and it now shoes some of Aeron's hair and the very top of her forehead.

I have the standard pattern and I've cut each page in have horizontally since that gives me a more comfortable amount of pattern to be working with at any time. So this is two of my pages, which would be the same as approximately 1 page of the actual pattern as I bought it.

3 comments:

cathymk said...

Wow!! Good on you Kerry! Beautiful stitching.

Christine said...

I'm very admirative of HAED stitchers. The final results are so beautiful !
I've began one and for the moment it's in the wip section. But i will certainly finish it.

The Silver Thistle said...

I'm very impressed by the HAED stitchers too. I don't have the discipline for them, but I love seeing what everyone else is up to.

Super job on the Alpine mandala too. I love how that one is turning out. It's on my wishlist..........if I ever finish my current Medieval Town Mandala, lol

They're all gorgeous though. I might have to wish for all of them, lol