Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ford Prefect


Ford Prefect
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

I first read "The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" many, many years ago when the book first came out. I was always amused by Ford's choice of name, and when we visited a nearby car museum for my DS's birthday I actually saw my first Ford Prefect. I immediately knew I'd have to scrap it and here's the result. The quote reads "The information he had gathered had led him to choose Ford Prefect as being nicely inconspicuous".


Credits~
Template by Teresa Ferguson; background paper, photo mat paper, yellow swirl paper and torn cardboard from "A Beautiful Mess" by Lisa Whitney; outer red circle paper from "Be My Valentine" by Lisa Whitney; all other papers from "Artsy Fartsy Volume 2" by Lisa Whitney; fonts are FG Lova, Data Control and Bogusflow.

1 comment:

Crazee4books said...

Hi Kerry, I followed your link to your book list on Librarything and was so impressed with the site that I started my own list. It's quite addictive isn't it? I wonder if you've read "Twilight" and "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyers? I just devoured the first book and am now doing the same with the second. I think you'd enjoy them too. Cheers