Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ooooooh, pretty!


Anne Bishop has just posted the cover for her upcoming Black Jewels novel, The Shadow Queen, on her website. (You can see it and read the blurb here.)

Ooooh, but it's pretty. And the book sounds really good too. I don't want to have to wait until next March for it. Of course, that's totally irrelevant, since that's when it's going to be published.

These are fantastic books and if you haven't read them yet, what are you waiting for. Go out and find a copy of Daughter of the Blood and start reading. You won't regret it.

3 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait!

Marg said...

I totally agree with the rec on this series! I haven't read Tangled Webs yet but I am still definitely excited at the thought of this one coming out!

Anonymous said...

Hi kerry,
it is your old friend from Australia who has been very bad in keeping in contact. I've just tried your old forty-two email address and it has bounced back. I'm hoping to get in contact again so maybe you still have my yahoo e-mail or my sydney uni address and can contact me so that I can have you e-mail address again. Anyway, Ashleigh & Bethany are good although Ash is still as challenging as ever.

regards
shaun