Friday, October 31, 2008

Made it to 100!

I've just done the list for my October reading over on my "lists" blog (Lists and Such) and discovered that I've now read 100 books so far this year. Technically, it is actually 101 (and 101 was a delight) but I'm focusing on the "passing 100" aspect.

I want to do my list plus a paragraph of comment thing over here and it's a bit late tonight for me to do that now, so I'm going to attempt it tomorrow.

I'm trying an old favourite author who is a less favourite one now and have just started the new Valdemar novel by Mercedes Lackey. I've only read two chapters so it is much too soon to comment, but it feels comfortably familiar if not earth-shattering.

I do wish I had the energy to share more about the books I've been reading because while some as nothing more than escapism, there are often still things I think of blogging about, but I'm more interested in carrying on with the book than stopping to write. When I have time to write either I've forgotten or I'm tired.

Sigh.

Oh well. I'll do what I can.

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow, Kerry, that's great! I don't think I've ready 100 books in the last 5 years. I just haven't been that into it since L was born. What an amazing achievement! Can't wait to see the full list, when you have the time.

Marg said...

Well done Kerry!