Monday, October 20, 2008

Second Chances

secondchances02 Progress at 20th October, 2008.  First motif done in Carrie's Creation threads, Deep Purple.

Now I get to use the same pretty red as is in Book of Ink Circles for the next motif.  It's bedtime for me now, so I have it all ready to go and shall start it tomorrow.  I find I'm loving stitching on the 32-count fabric and I'm looking forward to working on the rest of this project.  It will certainly remain my focus project for the immediate future.

4 comments:

Milly~ said...

Off to a great start!

Nancy M said...

That's a lot of stitching considering its over one!! It looks fantastic and even better that you are really enjoying it.

Kim said...

Excellent start. That Carrie's Creation thread really compliments the design and the fabric. I love watching Ink Circle pieces come together :)

Karen said...

Very pretty so far, Kerry!! This is the motif I wish I could cast in silver and make earrings out of :) Can't wait to see the next color!