Saturday, February 25, 2006

Quick Book Post

Being a sorry sort of person, who doesn't just love books but also book covers, I've been wanting to share my favourites for a while.

I've just stared a new blog - A Cover a Day... - to let me do this. My goal is to add a cover each day but we'll see how that goes. I know I have great intentions and then get overwhelmed and can't keep them up, but I'm going to give it a try. Do you think there are enough nice book covers out there to manage 365 for the year? I don't know, but I guess we'll find out.

This is just for play, so if it gets on top of me I'll just give it up, but I hope it won't. I love pretty book covers as a separate entity from good books and one of my favourite blogs is Unicorns are in the World Again* where the author also shares covers. I'm choosing to assume that one can't get too much of a good thing.

No comments: