Monday, April 03, 2006

I was wrong about the trees

When Nicki was around the other week, we talked about the trees in Alpine Seasons. She said she hated stitching them and I said I liked it.

I was wrong.

I'm struggling with the ones down at the bottom of part 7. Bah. I will get them done, but it'll have to be when I have a moment of space for myself, and that hasn't happened lately.

Nicki, you were right. They are horribly fiddly. I think the fact they're right over on the edge of the scroll rods isn't helping either.

2 comments:

fudgey said...

Don't you hate it when that hapopens..
i have done that before said with sweeping confidence that something was a breeze to do and then regrettted it later when the reality hits...
just rememebr it looks awesome when it is done you have Nicki's as living proof...

Nicki said...

I'm sorry - it's not good being right when it's something like that! :) But I promise you, it's worth it when you get to part 10. It's such fun! Well, I'm really enjoying it (and part 11) anyway :)