Monday, May 21, 2007

Socks and Shoes


Socks and Shoes
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

Journalling~
It’s not as if I really need any futher proof that you’re a smart cookie, but you provide it every day. Whenever I tell you that it’s time to put on your shoes and socks, you immediately correct me. “Socks and shoes” you say very firmly. Of course, logically you are absolutely right. I do need to put on your socks before I put on your shoes. Since I’ve probably been saying “shoes and socks” all my life, you worked that out all by yourself. You are one smart little boy and I can’t wait to see you take on the world. I think the world is going to have to watch out. You’re going to be amazing.


Credits~
Background paper from "Rainy Days and Mondays" by Dani Mogstad; stamp from "Swimtrunks" by Kim Christensen and Meredith Fenwick; label from "Loosely Labeled" by Katie Pertiet; torn heart by Jessica Bolton in the "In Memory of Miles" kit; highlighting from "Highlight-It" by Vicki Stegall; frames and foil alpha from "Rock Star" by Dani Mogstad; yellow flower from "Raincoats on the Beach" by Misty Cato; buttons by Chere Edwards in the "In Memory of Miles" kit; red flower by Tiff Brady in the "In Memory of Miles" kit; cube bead alpha is "Alphablocks" by Natalie Braxton; font is KGD Angela.

No comments: