Friday, May 18, 2007

Thirteen Mirabilia Patterns in My Stash



I want to use my blog more, so I decided to try doing the Thursday Thirteen each week.

Thirteen Mirabilia Patterns in My Stash
(that I haven't stitched)


1. Autumn Queen
This is my next planned stitch after Cinderella.
I've done the other three seasons already.


2. Mermaids of the Deep Blue


3. Titania, Queen of the Fairies


4. Stargazer


5. Royal Holiday


6. Scent of Old Roses


7. Feather Fairy


8. Deco Spirits


9. Summer in My Garden


10. Queen of Peace


11. Madonna of the Garden


12. Petal Fairy


13. Gathering Eggs





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: