Monday, March 24, 2008

For the record

I decided that the Mary Stewart I would add to the TBR is The Ivy Tree.

Since I've been thinking/talking about covers tonight, compare the haunting but cool new cover to The Ivy Tree with my ratty old one which dates from the Sixties.



As a disclaimer: My TBR only contains books I plan to read in the immediate future and which I try to keep at a reasonable level because others I get really, really stressed about how many books I have to read and it stops being fun. Right now, it's at 25, which is still a lot of words to read, especially since some of the are LONG, which is why I've been putting them off.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I love those older Mary Stewarts :) My copy of the Ivy Tree is a 70s one. See the pen and ink drawing on the top left of the site you linked to? Well, it's from that series.