Monday, March 24, 2008

Mary Stewart



Are you a Mary Stewart fan? If you are (or even if you're not and have never heard of her), go and check out Jennie and Julie's wonderful new (unauthorised) fan site at www.marystewartnovels.com.

They've put together a beautiful site with a biography, bibilography and more. There's a cover gallery (you probably know how much I love pretty covers - or even just ones I haven't seen before), quiz and a blog. Terrible women that they are, they've made me want to rush downstairs and start rereading Mary Stewart novels on the spot, even thought I've got heaps of other things to read. The biggest problem is that I don't think I could possibly choose which one to start with.

When I feel up to it, I'm going to scan my (all old) covers for them to add to their cover gallery, but in the meantime, here's a couple of beautiful new covers from two of Mary Stewart's wonderful novels.


No comments: