Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I got myself a jaguar

Nalini Singh is having a contest on her blog to celebrate the fact her latest Psy/Changeling book, Caressed by Ice is about to be released. I loved the first two, Slave to Sensation and Visions of Heat, and I already have Caressed by Ice on pre-order.

If you'd like a slightly different paranormal romance and you haven't tried Nalini's books, go and try Slave to Sensation. I loved it. (And besides, Nalini is a New Zealander, so I'll take any chance to promote a fellow Kiwi.)







Which Psy-Changeling Hero Is For You?




Your Psy/Changeling Hero: Vaughn

Protective, possessive and sensual to the core, Vaughn is a sentinel with the heart of a jaguar. If he decides to make you his, there's no getting away. So run...or get ready to tangle with the wild fury of a changeling who is more animal than most.Find out more about Vaughn and the series at www.nalinisingh.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: