Thursday, August 23, 2007

LO: See the Zero


Journalling~
Marcus came out of his room and told me to "see the zero”. This totally failed to make sense to me until I took a closer look at what he was holding. He had pulled the two bridge pieces out of his train track and figured out that if he held them this way, the two arches came together to look like a zero. Pretty clever I thought.

Credits~
Background from "Peekaboo Cardboard" by Tracy Ann Robinson; frames and hinges from "Get Hinged" by Tracy Ann Robinson; swirl from "Peekaboo Grunge 2" by Tracy Ann Robinson; alpha from "Summertime Fun" by Gina Cabrera; leaf from "Autumn Leaves" by Gina Maria; bow from "Double Em Up Bows" by Faith True; word element from "Simple Sayings Boys" by Eve Recinella; fonts are KGD Angela and Litho Pro. (I don't have a record of where the journalling paper came from. Sorry.)

No comments: