Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Bleech

I think my depression is rearing its ugly little head again. I don't know why, but I've had a medication change lately (had to add in blood pressure pills) and autumn is here now meaning it's SAD time of year, so either of those could be a factor.

I hope it's something fixable because in the midst of depression is a horrible place to be and I really, really don't want to go there again.

I'm going to try to get myself to do a bit on Book of Ink Circles tonight as stitching is usually soothing and I'm filling in the yellow lines at the moment, so it isn't exactly rocket science.

Cross your fingers for me please that things go up from here and not futher down. I really don't want to go down.

3 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

I hope that you manage to give the old black dog a huge kick up the butt. I am glad that you didn't break a tooth on that bolt in your pizza!!!!

fudgey said...

((hugs))
it is the time of the year those of us susceptible to such things take a beating..
i am there too
i hope you get on top oif it..
can't wait to see a inkcircles wip updatee
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

((hugs)) sending some positive thoughts. I'll be thinking of you.