Saturday, May 31, 2008

I did it! (aka May reading)

Hooray! Go me!

I did it. I finished The Lost Duke of Wyndham. I really enjoyed it too. It was light and fun while still being a good, solid story. Just what I needed to break the reading drought. (Whether I can keep it up or not, remains to be seen.)

So that means I managed to read a grand total of four books in May. Which is really rather pathetic if you ask me. My mother would roll her eyes at that and say four is a lot, but it actually isn't for me.

On the up side, one of them was a doorstopper - or would have been if I was reading a paper book and not an ebook - so I'm going to give myself extra points for that. The rest of the up side is that I'm hoping a small total might give me the push I need to try to put up some reviews again. No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

In May, I read:
  1. Judas Unchained - Peter F. Hamilton
    Commonwealth Saga, Book 2; SF; 8/10
  2. The Sharing Knife: Passage - Lois McMaster Bujold
    The Sharing Knife, Book 3; Fantasty; 9/10
  3. Fairest - Gail Carson Levine
    YA; 7/10
  4. The Lost Duke of Wyndham - Julia Quinn
    Two Dukes of Wyndham, Book 1; Historical Romance; 8/10
Books read so far in 2008 = 39
DNFs so far in 2008 = 5
10/10 reads so far in 2008 = 4
New reads so far in 2008 = 34
Rereads so far in 2008 = 5

No comments: