Sunday, March 04, 2007

Do I have a cute son or what?


Sleep Anywhere
Originally uploaded by rocalisa.

Sleep Anywhere
For the Sweet Shoppe Designs Sweet Inspiration Challenge #5 (1st Mar 2007)

This was inspired by this page. The border has only been added to show the edge of the page.

The word I've replaced in the poem is "cats".

Journalling~
After I spent ages trying to get you to take an afternoon nap, you fell asleep on the floor all by yourself, in the middle of your toys. You were so cute I had to take your photo.

Credits~
Paint and paper strip from "Gettin Edgey" by Lauren Grier; journalling strips from "Journaling Strip Templates" by Kimberly Geswein; stitching is from "Traditional Stitches" by Melanie Willmann; white out was made for me by mamacrina at DST (thank you very much); fonts are Century Gothic and KGD Kerry Print.

No comments: