Sunday, April 15, 2007

Silly Questions...


This week's From Our Blog to Yours from SSD.

question #1 who’s your dreamy dreamy steamy hottie (and hubby’s don’t count) don’t just answer.. post up a picture, I need eye candy!
Tony Head. Okay, so I have a thing for older men. (Even if I married a younger one.) Sue me.

question#2 what is the goofiest thing you’ve said/done this week?
I try hard not to remember things like that. I know I've got mixed up several times and had to be corrected by my three year old. "Silly Mummy" is becoming a common refrain at our house.

question #3 If I (or some random other person, as I can’t really answer this properly otherwise haha) walked into your house RIGHT NOW, what would embarrass you the most (be it an item, a mess, your fridge.. whatever)?
Definitely the wet (but NOT dirty) nappy I haven't thrown out yet.

question #4 what creepy things do you have living (or growing.. ) under your bed (due to lack of cleaning of course )?
Only dust bunnies.

question #5 have you ever done a drive by fart in the super market? Did anyone notice?
No.

question #6 Finish this sentence… If I were a duck__________.
... I wouldn't be able to type.

question #7 google it … dude do it! ” your name is” __
Never interesting for me because I always hit the John Kerry websites. I'm not even American.

question #8 what colour are your underwear?
Blue.

question #9 if you could be with anyone right now, who would it be? why? (I’m not talking dirty here people.. stay with me, focus! lol)
So I'm going to be sappy and go with my husband and son, both of whom I am with now (although said son is standing at his bedroom door crying because he doesn't think he should have to go to bed now).

question #10 close your eyes, what do you see? (well, not SEE see.. obviously, work with me, it’s 230am )
Black. The inside of my eyes are clearly very boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing :) Silly quizes are the best ones haha. I have a thing (in general) for older men too.. but since I felt the need to absolutely embarrass myself I Went with girlie boy. (hahah why am I writing this on your blog???)
Anyway... Thanks for playing from our blog to yours!!!
Hope you play again next week :D
La