Thursday, January 17, 2008

Changing my stitching schedule

My reaction to working on Defender of the Kingdom has shown me that I'm not going to manage two concentrated stitching weekends in a row. So I'm switching my Character Creations stitching from the 3rd weekend of the month to the 4th weekend. That gives me more recovery time in between when I can rest or work on my small projects.

Since there's only one or two other people doing CC stitching as part of this SAL and one of them likes the idea of moving to the 4th weekend, I'm still calling it a SAL, but really it's more a change to my own personal stitching schedule than anything else.

Here's hoping this will work better.

1 comment:

fudgey said...

mememe it suits me perfectly .. and we can have a buddy sal between us if no one else will play
i will definatley share pics with you after every fourth weekend of the month ... cos i can't share them with anyone else.. lol