Thursday, January 17, 2008

No new Garnet

I didn't stitch on Garnet yesterday. I would have liked to, but I was just too done in. As I said (very unromantically) to Dave, I felt like a 20 year old corpse, warmed up.

It seems very stupid to have been exhausted by doing cross stitch, but I do think that's what happened. I got carried away by how much I was enjoying stitching on Defender of the Kingdom and did too much.

Hopefully in a day or two I can pick up my needle again and I'll be back stitching on Garnet next week.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I usually call this getting burnt out. I get that way as well when I'm getting near the end of a project and I work on it every available moment, so focused on that finish. I find when I go through a stage like that I can spend a week afterwards barely/avoiding my stitching!