Sunday, May 28, 2006

More catching up

I have such great intentions to keep up with this regularly and then it all gets away from me. I have the idea of what I want to write in my head, but somehow the job of actually doing it feels so enormous that I put it off instead.

I have a bunch of layouts to add - mostly the ones I didn't get done before, but I've also got a couple of new ones.

I decided to do two week's stitching on Dawn Star (atlhough I haven't done anything for the last four or five days) so today is the last day for that and I'll take a photo soon.

I have a picture of my band on another of the Embroiderer's Guild friendship band sampler.

I also have at least one book review, but that's stuck on my PDA right now and I need to figure out how to get it off as my autosynch is working like it is supposed to.

No comments: