Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What am I going to do with this?

Today has been a really, really hard day.

At one point, I sat there, thinking about retail therapy. I realised I couldn't think of anything to buy that wouldn't stress me out more.

Food would be bad because I'm trying to eat well and I would have chosen chocolate.
Books would be bad because I already have so many lined up to read that more would only add to the stress.
Stitching stuff would be bad for the same reasons as books.
Clothes would be bad because I absolutely hate clothes shopping.
Jewellery would be bad because I never remember to wear it.

After that I ran out of ideas.

So I went and bought myself a digital scrapbooking kit that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it, but I couldn't think of what I could possibly do with it.

Ronnie's The Mad Scientist

Technically, I guess I'm not even a scientist any more, but I will always at heart consider myself one. I think like a scientist still and I see the world like a scientist.

I love this kit. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it though.

No comments: