Monday, January 12, 2009

Another page down on Dawn Star


It's taken a while, but hooray, I just finished my next page (or technically half page since that's how I work) on Dawn Star.

I now have some arm and shoulder and I'm really pleased with how it is coming out. I am so very tempted to carry straight on to the next page (her face!) but I'm behind with Book of Ink Circles and I'd like to catch up with that first. When that's done, if I still want to carry on with this, I shall give myself permission to do so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - is that from Catherine Asaro's "Dawn Star" book cover? I just started reading this the other day. I think the illustrations for this series are beautiful.

Kerry said...

Li, yes that's the cover. I contacted Harlequin and got permission to do a one off chart for myself to stitch. I love those covers and I love how this is coming together. I was sorry the latest one didn't have a Stephanie Law cover.

Nancy M said...

This pattern is so light and airy!! Just beautiful, congrats on the 1/2 page!

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed that you can draw up charts based on pictures! It looks wonderful. And yes, I love the Stephanie Law covers - I was on her website the other day and her art is just lovely.