Friday, January 02, 2009

That's cool!

I've just finished my first book for the year. That also makes it the first book I can put on my challenge lists for the 100+ Reading Challenge and the eBook Reading Challenge.

Totally cool!

I'll be adding some comments on it (Dreams Underfoot by Charles de Lint) probably tomorrow, but I only just finished it about five minutes ago and I want to let my thoughts mull a bit before I write anything.

I have just come to the conclusion that I am a chain reader. As soon as I finished one book, I went and picked up the next. It's Thirteen Orphans by Jane Lindskold (which qualifies for the 100+ Reading Challenge and the Support Your Local Library Challenge) and I need to get on with it so I can get it back to the library. I'll be starting it once I've finished posting here.

No comments: