Friday, January 23, 2009

An oldie by a cutie

I’ve had this picture in my “too be scrapped” folder for ages and never quite got around to it. But now that we finally have a printer that will let me print my layouts I’m going to slowly build up an album. That means getting my earlier photos scrapped so I can fill an album from the front and not have to reorganise it too many times later.

049999_parents_give_their_children700 

Credits~

Background paper from “Verse” by Tracy Ann Robinson; kite and flower from “The Beautiful Day” by Jofia Devoe; Button from “Doodled Buttons” by Kate Hadfield; red alpha from “Crazy Little Thing” by Dani Mogstad; other alphas from “Hand Stitched Alpha” by Dani Mogstad; font is Eight Fifteen.

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kerry,

GOOD plan! All to often photos just sit. We got a printer too, this Christmas, so I plan to do the same. Thank you for sharing, your layout is lovely.