Sunday, January 11, 2009

Character Creations Sale

To celebrate the start of a new year, the entire store is on sale until the end of January.

It is my hope and intention that 2009 will be a better year for Character Creations than 2009 was. My health seems to be a little better than last year and Marcus starts school at the end of January. To celebrate both those things and to start the year with a bang, I am putting the entire store on sale until the end of the month.

All email charts are 50% off and all printed charts are 25% off. The discount will show up once you put a design into your shopping cart. Happy shopping and happy stitching!

I also apologise for my lack of attention to the bulletin board and gallery. I'll be asking my site admin to deal with the spam on the board as soon as he can, and I've cleaned up the gallery and added two new photos. New Zealand stitcher Ian Moody sent me photos of his finished stitching for The Grass Cutter and The Reading Desk and both came out beautifully.

I thought I'd finish off with pictures of few of my own favourite designs, because every blog post looks better with a picture or three.


Eyes Full of Wings - Art by Jessica Palmer


Celtic Moon - Art by Nicole Cadet


Daisy Bay Revisited - Art by Wendy Leach


Kakapo - Art by Richard Moore


Nautch Girls - Art by Edwin Weeks

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

I WILL resist, I will I will...

Kerry said...

You know you want to. You know you want to.